Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: This allows us to make the website function better and is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only the first time you visit the site, a cookie is created, the next time you visit the site, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. This allows the following data to be collected: the number of unique visitors, how often users visit the site, which pages users view, how long users view a particular page, at which page visitors leave the site.
- Tracking cookies of others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build up your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address etc. as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: this allows social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web surfing behaviour.
- Site improvement cookies: This allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via hello[email protected] In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to enclose a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For this possibility, see the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website, among other things. These cookies can be removed centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. It is possible that some functions of the site will be lost or even that you will no longer be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements at all. The advertisements will then no longer be tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult your browser's help function, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser's manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adapted at any time by continuous development. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites, cookies are placed by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you find unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via [email protected]. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they have placed, what the reason for this is, what the life span of the cookie is and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or the rules surrounding cookies. You can consult this website for the latest version. If you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact [email protected].